Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Blog ~ New Journey

Welcome to my new blog where I will chronicle my journey of health and fitness as well as my experiences with M.S.

If you’ve been following me on Facebook or my previous blogs, then you know I’ve been on a journey of healthy & fitness for almost a year now. It’s been a tumultuous journey to say the least but very rewarding.

During this past year, I’ve learned about clean eating  (not that I’m perfect at this at all); learning to love exercising (never thought I’d say that but it’s true); and I’ve learned that I have multiple sclerosis.

Thus the name of this blog – MS Robyn. I plan to share my journey to living and thriving with MS. I’ll share both the ups and downs. As many of you may already know I’m fairly transparent. Winking smile Once I decide to open up about something, there is little that I won’t share. LOL

I promise to blog at least once a week – probably on Sunday evening but I’ll try to do more throughout the week. Sometimes I’ll post about my fitness journey and others about my MS and most of the time it’ll be about both because one is the driving force behind the other and the other benefits the one. Smile

So, thanks for joining me here and taking the time to read. I hope as you read you’ll take the time to comment on my posts as it is a huge encouragement.

Until next time…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, happy to see you blogging!!
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn found you at Pam's. I still have the same website and blog.
    My cousin has had MS for a few years now and she got me eating Kale.
    Tag me when you have a blog update so I can visit. Pretty here too!

    ReplyDelete